Lifestyle Session Agreement
We are pleased that you have selected Hannah Mayo Photography for your studio or on location photography services. Hannah Mayo Photography is honored to photograph you and your family in our unique artistic style. This letter sets forth the terms and conditions of our engagement.
• The session fee is non-refundable and is due on the date that your session is first scheduled. HANNAH MAYO PHOTOGRAPHY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SESSION DATE OR TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER CLIENT IF IT DOES NOT RECEIVE THE SESSION FEE one week before YOUR SESSION IS SCHEDULED. The fee shall be good for services performed on the originally scheduled date. In the event that you need to re-schedule that date, pricing and our availability to provide services on such date will be reviewed. In the event of a cancellation, your session fee will be honored for one year. Hannah Mayo Photography makes no guarantee that it will be able to provide services or the pricing above for any re-scheduled session.
• Only the persons being photographed may attend the session; provided, however, that in the case of children and infants, up to 2 parents may also attend. Parents attending sessions are kindly asked to adhere to any instructions from the photographer and to refrain from interfering with the photographer’s work. Personal assistants, nannies, caregivers, friends and siblings may not attend sessions unless they are being photographed. ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOGRAPHIC, VIDEO, FILM, DIGITAL, TAPE, CASSETTE, OR RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED DURING A SESSION.
• Hannah Mayo Photography reserves the right to terminate any session due to any failure of the client to adhere to the requirements set forth in this Agreement or if the model(s) being photographed are unwilling to be photographed or if anyone in the session is behaving in a manner that the photographer deems inappropriate or inconsistent with the purposes of the session. In the event of any such termination, Hannah Mayo Photography may offer to schedule a new session in its sole discretion; provided, however, that it is under no obligation to do so. Under no circumstances will the session fee be refunded.
• Proofs will be made available in an online gallery, which will be available online for ordering for six months from the session date. By ordering prints you accept that the prints will look like the images you viewed in your proofing session. All proofs provided are edited and retouched according to Hannah Mayo Photography’s signature artistic style, and client agrees to trust the artist's judgement in all editing decisions, including which images will be shown. Additional, more extensive editing or retouching is available for a fee of $50.00 for the first hour or less. Additional time will be billed at a rate of $75.00 per hour. (Removal of jewelry, wrinkles, tan lines, etc…)
• If digital files are included in the chosen session fee or ordered separately after the session, these files will be provided though instant download and/or a USB drive. The files provided will be high-resolution JPEG images. Hannah Mayo Photography will under no circumstances provide RAW or unedited images files. You agree not to change or edit the final images in any way that significantly changes the image or makes it unrecognizable as Hannah Mayo Photography’s work. This includes cropping and adjustments to color and exposure.
• You will be notified when your prints are ready and, at that time, we will arrange a pick-up or delivery time. Out of town clients will receive their orders via USPS. While we anticipate that print orders will be filled in approximately 2-3 weeks, Hannah Mayo Photography makes no guarantees in this regard. Rush orders can be placed for an additional charge of $100.
• Hannah Mayo Photography is not responsible or liable for any failure to provide any services due to any act of God, weather event, act of government or any other occurrence, act or event which is outside of Hannah Mayo Photography’s exclusive control. In addition, Hannah Mayo Photography shall not be responsible for equipment failure or the failure of any software or other computer or electronic medium which results in any damage to any proofs, negatives, prints or photos or which result in the inability to print or duplicate any of the foregoing. In case of inclement weather, all efforts will be made to reschedule the session for next date that is convenient for all parties.
• Hannah Mayo Photography shall have the right to use all negatives, proofs, photos, prints and all images and likenesses thereon in connection with its display and marketing efforts and you grant to Hannah Mayo Photography a royalty-free, fully paid and irrevocable license to use all such materials for its commercial and artistic purposes and you represent that you have the authority to grant the same.
• Hannah Mayo Photography’s liability for its provision of products and services hereunder shall be limited to the amounts paid to Hannah Mayo Photography hereunder.
• You agree to be responsible for any damage occurring to any of Hannah Mayo Photography’s equipment or property during or as a result of the event or the actions of any session attendees, or as a result of any condition or occurrence at an on-location session which results in damage, other than damage which results solely from Hannah Mayo Photography’s negligence.
• While Hannah Mayo Photography strives to provide its clients with the utmost in photography services, Hannah Mayo Photography is, first and foremost, an art studio with an established style and reputation. While Hannah Mayo Photography regularly works with its clients to deliver photographs which will meet their individualized needs, Hannah Mayo Photography reserves the right to exercise full artistic control over the nature, number and types of pictures it shoots.