Commercial Project Agreement ("Agreement")
We are pleased that you have selected Hannah Mayo Photography for your commercial on location photography services. Hannah Mayo Photography is honored to work with you and your business in our unique artistic style. This letter sets forth the terms and conditions of our engagement.
• The non-refundable shoot fee is due on the date that your shoot is first scheduled. HANNAH MAYO PHOTOGRAPHY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SHOOT DATE OR TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER CLIENT IF IT DOES NOT RECEIVE THIS FEE one week before YOUR SHOOT IS SCHEDULED. The fee shall be good for services performed on the originally scheduled date. In the event that you need to re-schedule that date, pricing and our availability to provide services on such date will be reviewed. In the event of a cancellation, your fee will be honored for one year. Hannah Mayo Photography makes no guarantee that it will be able to provide services or the pricing above for any re-scheduled shoot.
• Hannah Mayo Photography reserves the right to terminate any shoot due to any failure of the client to adhere to the requirements set forth in this Agreement or if the model(s) being photographed are unwilling to be photographed or if anyone in the shoot is behaving in a manner that the photographer deems inappropriate or inconsistent with the purposes of the shoot. In the event of any such termination, Hannah Mayo Photography may offer to schedule a new shoot in its sole discretion; provided, however, that it is under no obligation to do so. Under no circumstances will the photo shoot fee be refunded.
• The client will have the opportunity to purchase a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the images from this shoot for any commercial purposes. Hannah Mayo Photography retains the copyright to all images. The client may not resell, relicense, or redistribute without express written permission from Hannah Mayo Photography.
• The client may not alter or edit any photograph in a manner which significantly changes the image, making it unrecognizable as part of Hannah Mayo Photography's original works.
• Hannah Mayo Photography is not responsible or liable for any failure to provide any services due to any act of God, weather event, act of government or any other occurrence, act or event which is outside of Hannah Mayo Photography’s exclusive control. In addition, Hannah Mayo Photography shall not be responsible for equipment failure or the failure of any software or other computer or electronic medium which results in any damage to any proofs, negatives, prints or photos or which result in the inability to print or duplicate any of the foregoing.
• Hannah Mayo Photography’s liability for its provision of products and services hereunder shall be limited to the amounts paid to Hannah Mayo Photography hereunder.
• You agree to be responsible for any damage occurring to any of Hannah Mayo Photography’s equipment or property during or as a result of the event or the actions of any session attendees, or as a result of any condition or occurrence at an on-location session which results in damage, other than damage which results solely from Hannah Mayo Photography’s negligence.